- Date and Start Time: November 5, @ 11:00 AM
- Event end time: 1:00 PM
- Arrival time: 10:30 AM
- Agency name: Navy Audit Service (Navy Yard)
- City: Washington, D.C.
- State: D.C
Here are some general event details. If you are confirmed to attend the event, you will receive a second email with more specifics.
Please review the following guidelines set forth by the CFC to help make the most of your time with these potential donors.
Charity representatives participating in CFC events should:
- Ensure you have proper identification to enter the federal facility as stated on the event confirmation.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST AGENCIES ONLY ALLOW U.S. CITIZENS ON SITE
- After receiving confirmation of your RSVP for an event, if you are unable to attend, contact the event coordinator immediately. Do not send a different representative from your organization to participate without prior authorization from the event coordinator.
- Promote overall participation in the campaign, not only your organization, especially at speaking events.
- Only take photographs when authorized to do so by the event coordinator. Often photography is restricted in federal facilities.
- Attend only events to which the organization has been invited.
- Promote overall participation in the campaign, not only their organization, especially at speaking events.
- Greet, receive, and thank all people with respect, dignity, and enthusiasm.
- Use only the display area allotted, understanding that it may be necessary to share table space with other organizations.
- Follow all instructions provided by event organizers.
- Dress and act in a professional manner.
- The sale of promotional items or collection of names or funds at CFC events is strictly prohibited. Promotional items of nominal value may be distributed.