There will be a variety of other CFC promotional events in NYC. The local CFC administrator will directly inform those organizations that register to receive notifications. It is likely that we (your federation) will not receive notice of these events, so we will not be able to keep you posted.
Please follow the instructions below if you wish to participate in CFC promotional events in the NYC area.
- Charities can sign up for the speaker’s bureau at http://www.nyccfc.org under charities/federations. Click here to register.
- Charities can register multiple contacts for the speaker’s list. The NYC CFC office will use this list to send invitations for charity fairs and for speaking opportunities. If for example, a charity has several volunteers who attend events, they can all register (along with other staff contacts), so everyone will receive event invitations.
- Charities that registered in previous years will need to register for the 2016 list. We do not recycle the list from previous years.
- The CFC five-digit code is required to sign up.
- Charities will receive email notifications about campaign events with a link to an RSVP page
- Campaign events will also be posted on our website on the event calendar. This will also include a link to an RSVP page.
- To participate in a CFC fair, a charity must RSVP. You will receive a confirmation email with an event ticket.
- Attendees are advised to arrive at the building at least 15 – 30 minutes early to allow for security screening. If more time is required, attendees will be informed directly.
- Since space is limited, only one representative per charity should register for each event. Multiple registrants from the same organization will be removed from the registration list.
- In addition, the speaker’s bureau list will be published for CFC coordinators in various federal offices, to help them select charities that they would like to invite to speak at their agency kickoffs and other events.
New York City Combined Federal Campaign
1370 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10018
646-380-1885 • firstname.lastname@example.org