We are changing the system for charity reservations to attend CFC events in that Gateway CFC region. Your organization must be registered and have accepted the procedural directions for attending CFC events prior to being invited to the events. If your org hasn’t done this already, it is very important that your organization register here:
Go to the “click here to register” spot in the middle of the page. Your org won’t get invitations if it isn’t registered here.
f you’ve already registered, great, and my apologies for the overlapping messages. I just want to make sure we reach all orgs.
Attached is a form that your organization will be required to complete for any event invitation you respond to, this is known as the Event Acceptance Form referenced in #4 below. Also attached, you will find the Program Rules/ Guidelines that you agreed to when you signed up for our program. Please ensure that your organization representatives have a thorough understanding of these rules before attending an event.
How are charity speaker(s) or charity fair requests processed?
1. Campaign Coordinators schedule events and request charity participation through the CFC. They can request charity speakers or charity fairs depending on the type of event they are hosting.
2. Campaign Coordinators send their event request form to the Gateway CFC.
3. Charities receive an email invitation from the Gateway CFC, to participate at the event.
4. Charities reply all to the email invitation, providing their completed event acceptance form, (attached), to secure their spot. This should be sent to GatewayCFC@MaguireInc.com
5. CFC will then send an event confirmation email to the Campaign Coordinator AND the charities who signed up for the event, confirming the event participants.
6. Campaign Coordinator then work directly with the participating charities to ensure the event specifics, location information and other necessary details are communicated.
What should you do next? Watch your email box for an invitation to participate!
Watch for e-mails from GatewayCFC@MaguireInc.com Events are filled on a first response bases, so be prepared to respond to event invites in a timely manner. You set the tone for your organization when you say yes to participating in an event. If you are hosting a table, make sure your table is well presented. Things to consider for participating in a charity fair event: Bring a table cloth and signage, highlighting your organization. Have informational material that you can pass out about your organization, give-a-ways such as your organizations swag/ tchotchkes on hand AND don’t forget to advertise your CFC code!
This year’s theme is SHOW SOME LOVE – please consider incorporating it when participating in an CFC event!
Would you like additional training?
We will be inviting charities to participate in a training webinar on how to be an effective CFC Charity Event Participant. We encourage you to join us for this webinar! You are not required to attend and your participation in this program will not be affected if you do not attend the webinar. It is being offered as an added benefit for saying YES to supporting this program that is designed to support your organization!
We hope you will join us! You can anticipate an invitation for this soon.
Download event acceptance form
Download Event Rules and Tips