Here are four simple steps to CFC event participation:
1. Visit the local zone event calendar (see zone list below).
2. Click on the calendar item of interest to learn details of the event.
4. Click the registration form link for charities, fill out the form, agree to event participation guidelines and then click “submit.”
5. Receive a confirmation email from the organizer about attending, or in cases where there are space limitations, that you’ve been randomly selected to participate.
Clicking on the calendar item of interest will display the following information:
1. Basic information about the event (who, what, when, where)
2. Deadline for charities to register
3. Security requirements
4. Contact information
5. Web-based charity registration form for charities to complete if they are interested in attending
6. Required documentation that must be read and agreed upon with rules for event participation
In some cases, the sign-up process may vary slightly, so please pay close attention to the instructions given on the website calendar.
Please note: completing the registration form does not guarantee you a spot at the event. If more charities sign up for an event than the space can accommodate, a random drawing of all charities that signed up by the deadline will be completed and charities that were selected in the “lottery” will be notified via email. For all events, only selected charities will receive an email confirming attendance to the event with additional details. Please do not show up to attend a CFC event unless you receive a confirmation email from the event organizer!
To find the event calendar from the website homepage, go to the Charities/Federations tab and select Event Calendar from the pull-down menu. The following links take you directly to the event calendars:
1. Carolinas CFC (North and South Carolina)
2. Cascadia CFC (Washington State, North Idaho)
3. Desert Southwest CFC (Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, west Texas)
4. Garden Empire CFC (Hudson River Valley, New Jersey)
5. Indiana, Kentucky & SW Ohio (IKSO) CFC
6. Michigan CFC
7. Mississippi Delta CFC (Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, parts of Oklahoma, Tennessee, & Texas)
8. Mountain States CFC (Colorado, southern Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming)
9. New England CFC
10. Northern California CFC
11. Pacific Northwest CFC (Oregon, south Washington State)
12. Southern California (SoCal) CFC
13. Upstate New York CFC