In order to be invited to participate in CFC events in the managed zones listed below, charities need to register by clicking here and completing the registration form.
National and International charities may serve more than one zone. You must be an approved charity in the zones you select on the registration form. If you are unsure which zone you are in, please visit givecfc.org and enter your zip code into the search bar on the right. Your zone name will appear on the top of the page you are linked to by entering your zip code.
- Alaska CFC Zone
- Northern Lights CFC Zone (MN, ND, parts of IA, SD, and WI)
- Heart of the Midlands CFC Zone (NE, parts of IA, SD, and WY)
- Heartland CFC Zone (KS, parts of MO)
- Gateway CFC Zone (Parts of IL, MO, and KY)
- Midwestern CFC Zone (Parts of IL, IN, IA, WI)
- Oklahoma & North Texas Panhandle CFC Zone
- North Texas CFC Zone
- Texas Gulf Coast CFC Zone
- Michigan CFC Zone
- Indiana, Kentucky & Southwestern Ohio CFC Zone