2020 Combined Federal Campaign
Virtual Charity Fair.
Thank you for participating in the 2020 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Your work empowers and inspires the generosity of the federal community, and together, we can have an ever greater impact. This year might look a little different with more federal employees teleworking and more CFC events happening virtually. To that end, we’d like to invite you to reach more federal donors by participating in our CFC Virtual Charity Fair - expanded this year to include stories and photos in addition to videos. Once submitted and accepted, your charity's success story or video will be featured in the CFC Virtual Charity Fair, accessible at GiveCFC.org and all local zone websites.
Here are the details:
- You are encouraged to submit (1) success story and (1) video per charity.
- Your video must be WCAG-compliant (click here to see the requirements).
- Videos cannot be longer than 60 seconds and more than 50 MB.
- Videos must have captions. (Note: Kapwing has a fairly inexpensive captioning capability to consider.)
- Stories should not exceed 750 words max and should include an accompanying photo.
- Review how to submit a video or story for the Virtual Charity Fair here.
Submit Your CFC Story or Video